Best ERP Solutions Provider
Robust solutions that provide end-to-end solutions to organizations and the right design and implementation right from starting till the end.
Excellent Customer Support
Experienced team of experts who will help you successfully implement the business solutions efficiently and effectively at really cost-effective price. And will provide amazing after sales support.
Deployed on Cloud Infrastructure
By using Cloud technology we provide solutions built on enterprise class architecture highly configurable applications and it also provide the easiness of monitoring as well.
- Multiple Meeting time slots with management and employees both
- Explanation of what un-managed process you are following at present
- A small Q & A round with you and your team
- Information about the company and its background
- How many departments you have in your company
- How do you manage communication between different departments as a boss
- Your Customer persona according to you
- Information about products and services the company is offering to its customers
The above information will help us make effective and strong ERP software for your company; we believe that amazing ERP software should be results driven. An ERP software should help you maintain the data of your company and should control the communication and make it easy to access for everybody across the organization
1. What Does ERP Mean?
ERP stands for “Enterprise Resource Planning”. Now what does and actually mean? ERP Software is developed to help small and large companies manage the operations of their business. It provides vast visibility of available resources; it may be time, materials, labors along with other aspects as needed. Companies use ERP software to streamline the process of their business like order processing, scheduling plant, keeping track of raw materials, compliance and reporting. It is competitive disadvantage if any company is not using an effective ERP system.
2. Is it true that an ERP software is just an accounting and finance software?
Most of the companies adopt ERP software when they realize that their current entry-level accounting software is not enough to handle core functionality, and they know that it is not easy and cost effective to scale the existing software. At Spreading technologies we build ERP software module wise, this way it becomes easy to implement small to large functionalities whenever required.
3. When is the right time to introduce an ERP software in your organization?
We believe pain is the most important motivator. Maybe it is taking too longer to process your financials and you are going only guesswork on your forecasts. And you don’t have any idea about how much stock is left at hand. You get too many complains from your customers.
Below are the points we think at this stage you should implement an ERP software in your organization
- When it is taking double time to take decisions
- When searching for information is taking too much of your time
- Large amount of money it blocked in inventory and un-managed processes
- You want to reduce complexity and make the system clear with single database and come to conclusions faster
- When customer is suffering, you are not able to deliver what customer what at the right time. The ERP system can help you get the visibility and make you more customers responsive
4. We don't have knowledge about ERP? Can you help us make the requirements clear?
Selecting the right vendor may seem daunting task. If you need help in developing the list of ERP requirements we can help in this planning phase. We do not charge extra money for requirement gathering, it does consumes our time but believe it will make the final product more effective and most importantly it will make our customer happy.
5. Is it better to use Cloud-based ERP software?
The current trend it cloud, and for most of the companies moving their IT infrastructure to cloud reduces the need for in-house support structure, it also saves the cost of maintenance and server hardware. Cloud ERP can be scaled up as your business grow and can be reduces if modules and functionality is not needed. It is the easiest way to share information across regions and locations. But at the same time some companies might not be ready to move on third party cloud due to security reasons, they still prefer the on-premises ERP solution. We will help you choose the right one based on your organizational needs.
6. How exactly do we evaluate the ROI of setting up an ERP software?
Success will definetly very depends on the goals you want to acheieve. Some companies measure ROI in terms of cost and time savings achieved by making the automation of manuall work process, and getting the visibility of bottlenecks. While other companies look on the values of risk reduction and improvement of corporate covernance. The potential returns on investment can be seen in various verities of departments and processes.